Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

perhaps..........

Perhaps…..

What relation we are having nothing…
If you ever see me passing will you call for me, no perhaps...!
If we’re not gonna meet ever will I remember you, no perhaps...!
Because you are nothing to me just Nothing to me…
I know this fact you are nothing to me…
But when you are nothing to me
Why don’t you look like a stranger to me...!

Whenever we met its seems like we are not gonna meet again,
Still we are meeting everyday, somewhere somehow,
But today when there is no excuse why am waiting for you,

You are nothing to me... Nothing to me...
I know this fact you are nothing to me,
But when you are nothing to me...
Why don’t you look like a stranger to me...!

I’ve never talk so much with any stranger,
Whatever my heart said I kept on saying all,
I never felt any difference between you and me,
How close we were today am realising now…..
But you are nothing to me….nothing to me
I know this fact you are nothing to me,
But when you are nothing to me…
Why don’t you look like stranger to me…!
You are here for me ….Perhaps
I’m here for you ....Perhaps

…………… Aimu …………..


No comments:

Post a Comment